Here's how to have a stall at a Body & Soul Fair:
1. Call, or email the office to ensure that there is stall availability at the fairs requested.
2. Complete our booking form, which can be downloaded from the website, and send it to us by post or email, including payment of £20 deposit per. Keep the terms and conditions sheet for your information and records of fairs booked. Please read through the conditions carefully and call if you have any questions.
3. You will receive a receipt for your deposit and an invoice for the remaining balance six weeks prior to the fair. This is due by the Friday 4 weeks before the fair. You will also receive a exhibitor set up letter with all the information you need to know about setting up for the fair and complimentary tickets to give out. The venue information is also available on our website.
4. If you have requested a talk, you will receive an email a few weeks prior to the fair as we put together the programme. We cannot guarantee a space in the talk programme however we are always looking for new speakers and talks - so get your thinking caps on! If you are given a talk slot please publicise this through your own newsletters and social media sites.
5. We are happy to send you some complimentary entry tickets and please use them to encourage existing or new clients to come along to the Fair. You are welcome to print off a few sheets of these but if you require more please confirm this with Donald at the office, so we can keep track. All comp tickets must be signed by you to be valid. These tickets should be given out in advance and not left at our ticket desk during the fair.
6. All stallholders can have leaflets on the general leaflet table at the fair. Please note that only leaflets from stallholders will be accepted on the table (you can't put out your friend's leaflets). Any rogue leaflets will be promptly binned! You may also put up A4 or A5 size posters around the table and the fair space. The 'exhibitors leaflets' table is a resource for customers to pick up information about you and your business.
7. At the fairs each stand will have:
- a stall space of at least 6' x 6'
- one 5' x 2' (approx) table, smaller tables are available on the day if required
- 2 chairs; more can be supplied at no extra cost
- electricity point within 6’
- either a display board or a wall behind you for posters etc. Please note some venues do not allow posters to be put up on their walls – see venue details.
- a listing in the fair directory, which is given out to visitors and posted on our website.
- A listing on our website’s Links page
We recommend booking a stall and a half if you have a therapy couch as this will guarantee you have enough space to work from all sides of the couch. Otherwise the space allows you to work from one side only. Please write any special stall requests on your booking form.
If you are unable to attend a fair but would still like a promotional space, there are three options:
- Leaflet display (£10 charge): Send us 50-100 flyers and we will display these on the exhibitors leaflet table at the fair. If you can also supply us with your full details (business name, address, telephone number, website and a fifteen word description at least 6 weeks in advance of a fair you will also be included in the directory as a 'Stallholder not Present'.
- Mailouts: For £10 per hundred addresses we will include your leaflets (A5 or smaller) in our customer mail outs. Call the office for more details.
- Unmanned tables (£30 charge): Send or bring along your display/promotional flyers/posters/cards/mailing list forms etc and we will display these on a dedicated table (5’ x 2.5’) where only your material is allowed. This gives a higher impact presence at the fairs. These tables cannot be manned by you or your staff.
Please call Donald on 01847 808207 for bookings or further details